Lesson 7 Project

My lesson 7 project was to write my own chant.  I started out and ended up writing a short song more then a chant.  It kept bothering me that I hadn't written the chant so I ended up writing a chant too LOL.

Since I can't figure out how to add a sound file on here I can only list the words of each.

Project 7              Correllian Shaman           Chant


Circle Round

Sisters, Brothers, Join with me
Circle Round and Magick Keys
We are the power, We are the will
We are the magick this night we till
Spinning, Weaving, Circle Round
Brothers, Sisters, Creation Bound
Love and Peace, Wisdoms Keys
By our will, So Mote it Be !

©copyright protected 2013
Rev. Zaina Katherina Ghazzoul

In Honor of the Goddess

Remember Me.

When the rain comes
And the winds blow
Remember me, for I am the essence of your soul

When the sun warms your skin
And the Earth moves
Remember me, for I am the song in your heart.

As the Wheel turns and you grow
Remember me, for I am the chime of the inner bell that rings and sparks within you.

Remember me and let your candles glow in my honor
As your day begins and comes to its end, Remember me within.

© copyright protected 2013
Rev. Zaina Katherina Ghazzoul

No comments:

Post a Comment